Another in my series of alien invasion lights made from reused, upcycled aluminum kitchenware - in this case a couple of perforated pizza trays. It would look great hanging over a dining table, bathing your family, friends (and food) in a warm diffuse glow.
- All materials are aluminum or nickel/chrome.
- 16 inches in diameter at the top, 13 inches at the bottom, by about 4 inches high.
- Takes two bulbs, clear, torpedo style will work best.
- Set up for hard wiring. Canopy fitting is included, but you may need a few additional, inexpensive parts. Please consult a knowledgeable electrician.
- Comes with enough wire for about a 3-foot drop from the ceiling. Easily adjustable.
Paypal or Credit Card. Please pay within 3 days.
Made-to-order and custom items will require a 20% *nonrefundable* deposit. This means if you cancel the order after I have purchased materials, or return it, I keep the 20%.
In most cases, postage to the western U.S. will be lower than what's shown. Don't hesitate to contact me for accurate shipping costs to your location. In any case, if shipping is significantly lower than what you are charged, I will automatically refund the excess.
I am also happy to ship overseas or use expedited shipping. Please contact me to set the process in motion.
I insist on insurance. That cost is included in shipping.
Most of my pieces are made from vintage objects on the outside, with new functional parts inside. This means they will show signs of their age, which is part of their appeal, but the works will last for a long time. Unfortunately, photographs can unintentionally either disguise or exaggerate the wear on a piece. I encourage you to take this into consideration when making the decision to buy. If you find you aren't happy with your choice, you have 14 days in which to return it for a refund of the item price, not including shipping.
If you have an object you think would make a good lamp, I may be able to help. Use the link to request a custom order or drop me a note. Custom orders are subject to a 20% nonrefundable deposit, as noted above.